Only Ph. D holders and postgraduate students may submit abstracts and papers independently. Undergraduates' submissions should be coauthored by a professor.
- Abstracts should be no less than 250 words in length and no more than 300.
- Abstracts should be followed by 3 to 5 keywords.
- Papers should be no less than 1500 words in length and no more than 2000 (the abstract and bibliography are not counted).
- Whole text should be typed in Times New Roman font (font size: 11 for body and 9 for endnotes and bibliography).
- All titles and subtitles in the paper should be arranged numerically (English numbers not Roman).
- All marginal but useful and important notes should be mentioned as endnotes not footnotes.
- All references (in-text and reference list) should follow the 16th edition of Chicago citation style.